Sometimes I wish I was LDS or joined the LDS church. I know it's crazy, but I feel that I would find a nice, decent man who cares about me and family. Who has values of family first and caring about the one he loves.
Sometimes I think this thought too much, and it scares me.
I'm going through a hard time at the moment - sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard without Birk. I know I'm going to be all right, and I'll find the man that sweeps me off my feet. But, it's hard when you lose the person you were ready to spend the rest of your life with. You feel empty; the world seems different and unknown. It'll be okay.
Just ranting.
It's interesting to see who true friends are. I definitely have found out who they are the past couple of weeks. You know who you are - and I'm eternally grateful and love you.
