Monday, July 27, 2009

Blogging

So, I thought I might as well start a blog since many of my friends/family have done so. I'm hoping that it will give those people a chance whom I rarely see to have a glimpse into my life - what I'm doing, where I'm headed, updates on school, life, etc. I don't consider myself a good writer in any sense, but hopefully I will become one by the end of this 'experiment.' I think this blog will be a good way for me to express myself and thougtfully reflect on life; which is something I could do more of and be better at. As an elementary education major, one major component of learning and knowing how students have actively learned is through reflection - I figure I might as well be an active participant in something that I will one day have my students participate in. I hope that this blogging thing works out and I attain the goals I wish to get from it!