
I hate packing/moving with a passion. Not only packing for small trips, but to pack up my entire life to more from one place to the next is one of my biggest dislikes of all time. What's worse is that in the past 4 years I have had to move essentially every 3-6 months (with one exception). Here is a list of all the places I have lived since moving to Reno in the Fall 2005:
1.) Fall '05: White Pine dorm
2.) Winter '05-'06: Las Vegas home/Phi Delta Theta fraternity house
3.) Spring '06: White Pine dorm
4.) Summer '06: Jenn Boyd and Ashley Connor's couch
6.) Fall '06: Tri Delta
7.) Winter '06-'07: Birk's basement
8.) Spring '07: Tri Delta/Birk's house
9.) Summer '07-Spring '08: Birk's and my house
10.) Summer '08: Justin's house/Las Vegas home
11.) Fall '08: Falmer/Paddock Field dorm, Brighton, UK
12.) Winter '08-'09: Las Vegas home
13.) Spring - Summer '09: Kelci's house
14.) Summer - Winter '09: Jackie's apartment
Holy smokes! I know I've lived in a ton of places since leaving Vegas, but this is ridiculous. I guess that's the life of a college student though. It will be nice to one day have a stable home that I will always be able to come to and not worry about moving.
Tonight, I'm packing up my room at Kelci's house and tomorrow moving into Jackie's apartment. It was fun while it lasted at Kelci's, but it's also time to move on. I'm excited for the adventures that Jackie and me will have. :-) We tend to have a pretty good time together.
